SafeTec offers this turnkey service because many companies lack the tools and personnel resources that are required for conducting full-scale facility audits in a complete and efficient manner. After uploading your existing (M)SDS data, SafeTec’s inventory specialists will arrive at your facilities and conduct systematic inventory audits, categorizing and identifying the locations of all products found on-site and subsequently matching those products with your (M)SDS information.
Once the audit is complete, SafeTec will generate a summary report that includes:
- The number of products encountered
- How many of those products had up-to-date (M)SDS records filed in the customer’s (M)SDS collection
- A list of products that were matched to a SafeTec catalog record
- The number of products encountered that were neither in the customer’s collection or the SafeTec catalog.
- A list of obsolete products (customer had an (M)SDS, but the product was not found through the course of the inventory).
Following the report, SafeTec will recommend the most appropriate follow up actions to shore up compliance gaps and ensure that your (M)SDS collection is up-to-date and accurate. To learn more or get started today, contact us.